Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday!


Next work in progress is at the quilt top stage.  I am making GREAT strides forward on my work in progress finish it up list.  I have completed the vintage sheet quilt and will end up finishing this Fresh Flowers quilt this weekend.

My mum mentioned to me that she wanted to see the whole vintage sheet quilt so I have one more picture of it and promise that will be it.  Thrown out on the lawn, it looks like it is floating!

The school year is finishing up and with the wind up is a flurry of crazy activity at school and in the evenings.  I am squeezing in the blogging in the midst of all of the frenzy.  We can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I must say it has been a fabulous school year.  It seems that each year flies by faster and faster.  Crazy!

And the super good news for us quilty folk is it looks like Canada Post will be back to work soon.  When they are well and truly back to work, I am going to have a giveaway to celebrate summer holidays!!!!  So stay tuned people!

No comments:

Post a Comment