When we got home last night, I opened up the instruction manual and realized that the lady was not threading her the right way. I changed the needle. Wound a bobbin with nice Aurifil and she worked! Then I oiled her in all the spots. Tweaked the tension a bit and she just hums!!! It is just so exciting. I had to get a new light bulb too. Over the moon! Husband was a little worried that my Janome would be jealous but I think they have great mutual respect!
So Daisy Marie will be trucking around with me to sew ins and Janome can stay home and relax.
My face hurts from smiling! Linking up with Cindy for Random Thursday because a sewing machine named Daisy Marie is just a little bit random!