Friday, February 23, 2018

Zippees



Daughter and family are off to Montreal in a few weeks to visit family.  She asked me to make her some zippee pouches to store some toddler snacks and small books for the trip.  I asked her if she wanted them to look nice for her or for the little guy.  She thought that since they would be in her handbag, they should be nice for her.  Clean and modern, she said.  You know, she said.  So here they are for her.  But I couldn't resist making one just for the little guy.  He is currently obsessed with owls.  The way he says it, the word owl has about 4 syllables.  Hilarious.  Anyway, the bonus zippee has lots of "owwwwwulllls".  And I may have just found some little itty books to tuck into the pouch for him.  And these are in the mail.  So fun!



1 comment:

  1. what nice little pouches & how thoughtful; I have a 2 y.o nephew I'm sure would like these.

    ReplyDelete