Friday, March 9, 2012

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

Flea Market Fancy –  NEW legacy reprint! the new collection
(from Denyse Schmidt's website)

A couple of things.   There is some serious fabric shopping going on around the globe as so many of us crazies (and I say that with fondness) try to get our paws on the legacy reprint of Flea Market Fancy.  Squeal!  Winging it's way to me as we speak is a lovely pile of fabric goodness from the Fat Quarter Shop!  Squeal!!!  

I was not able to get everything I hoped for as some of the line was already sold out and I have some of the original Flea Market Fancy so did not pick any repeats.  I am just so excited!  I cannot believe how quickly some online shops have sold out.  

And check out the modern mini winners over at Ellison Quilts!  Fabulous stuff!!!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to celebrate 200 followers!  Open until Tuesday, March 13.  Good luck everyone!!!

1 comment: