Sunday, November 25, 2012

Design Wall on a Sunday


I started making some pillow.  I cut a bunch of wee squares and made half square triangles.  I actually took the time to trim all the HSTs.  Seriously makes a huge difference.  These guys finished at 2.5" square after tirmming.  Then I threw the up on the wall until I had something that looked nice.  Sewed them together.  Not quite big enough so then I added another row all around a a bit of a border.  Sandwiched and ready for quilting.

I took the leftover squares and put together a plus pillow.   I added a wee border to it to bring it to the right size.  Sandwiched and ready for quilting.


These are destined for a Christmas gift so stop reading "you know who."  I don't think I am very good at keeping secrets.

And don't forget the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day is on December 3!!!!!!!!  I will have a giveaway for sure!!!!!


Linking up with Judy's Design Wall Monday.

Giveaway Day

2 comments: