Sunday, December 9, 2012

On the design wall... really!



I am feeling great pressure to put the pedal to the metal.   Christmas is coming and I still have sewing to do!  Eep!  I finished a quilt top and a quilt back this weekend and have the quilt sandwiched and ready to quilt.  I also got this table runner underway for another gift.  I had all this French General fabric piled up and I have decided it has to get used.  I think it looks quite lovely as a table runner.  Most elegant in fact.

And I have graduated to a really big design wall.  Check out this picture.  No more design floor or bed.  Not for this quilter.  I have a HUMONGOUS design wall now with nothing to show but a wee table runner.


And if you are interested, I enjoyed having a virtual shop this morning after reading this article!

Linking up with Judy's Design Wall Monday!  Hope your Christmas sewing is going well!


No comments:

Post a Comment