Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Quilting Christmas...


It is a known fact that I have a quilting addiction.  Daughter tucked a charm pack in my Christmas goodies.  Sweet!  Husband listened to my Christmas book wish!  I so wanted this book!  I have held off quilting Proverbial Sunshine in hopes of inspiration from this book.  It is fabulous.  Just have to say that.  If you don't have it already, I think it is one of those "must have books" like Elizabeth Hartman's Practical guide to Patchwork.

Then my next quilting wish was for a new cutting mat.  Yippee!  Mum came to the rescue with a lovely new cutting mat to replace my worn out scratched and rutted cutting mat.  It is so perfectly smooth that I am loathe to use it.  Thanks, Mum!


It was also lovely having these four in one place and close enough to hug.  It was an iPad kind of a Christmas  and that just means that I get to sew some more iPad cozies!
From the left... Son's lovely Girlfriend, Son, Daughter and Daughter's Special Someone
and Husband in the background cooking up a storm




3 comments:

  1. Lovely to have everyone home. We had ALL our kids here so we got pictures.
    Enjoy the quiet ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that book for Christmas too! I am so excited to learn how to free motion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas with lots of good quilty goodies!

    ReplyDelete