Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's here!



EEEK!  I am so excited.  I ordered the Miss Maggie kit a few weeks ago and it came yesterday.  It is fabulous.  Lovely Liberty Lawn to make her dress and ears and wonderfully detailed instructions.  I knit the little capelet last evening.  Now I just have to get brave enough to start cutting the felt to make the bunny.  This is a hand-stitching project.  Only the dress will have some machine action.  

If you have not visited Posie get Cosy,  you should. It is a gorgeous blog.  The Maggie kits sold out on day one but apparently there will be more available soon.

Oh!  This is now a work in progress.  That's the way it is.  You blink and all of a sudden you have a bunch of things on the go.  Have a super lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. She's very sweet. Enjoy spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia does have a beautiful blog, can hardly wait to see your Miss Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is lovely, I cannot wait to see her when you get her done! I look and feel like a little girl when I saw her!

    ReplyDelete