Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Works in Progress...
1) So this is Maggie Bunny from the back. I used a Korean Chopstick to stuff her skinny arms and legs. It worked really, really well. The chopstick pictured has a spoon on the end of it for decorative purposes but the one that worked even better had a little fork on the end. I have now absconded with these chopsticks for future bunny or toy stuffing because I also just bought this book!!!! And it is filled with awesome fun things to make.
Other than bunny making... lots of paper piecing. 2) The Lucky Stars BOM from Don't Call Me Betsy
3) And Road to Fortune blocks which now equal 6 not the lowly five pictured below.
4) Then I have an apron make for the Crafty Cooks apron swap... Haven't picked the fabric for sure yet but I think I know what I am doing.
5) And what about the Make it Modern Challenge for the Fraser Valley Modern Quilt Guild. I have to take a traditional block and modern it up into a 16" pillow cover that will be displayed at the Ridge Meadows Quilt Show in May. I better do that this weekend.
6) Madrona Road challenge is still a pile of fabric. Yoiks.
But here is the great news... I actually finished two quilts last week! Yay!!!!
Linking up with Work in Progress Wednesday with Lee at Freshly Pieced and The Needle and Thread Network for Canadian bloggers!