Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Weekend



I spent the weekend in the Okanagan visiting my Mum.  I raked  some the leaves.  Visited lots with Mum.  Ate the last grapes.  Watched the salmon spawning.   Visited a nice little quilt shop and scored some Pat Bravo Art Gallery fabrics at 50% off.


And some Sweetwater black stripe for Clothworks... Was that before Moda?  Anyway, it was 70% off.  Along with a Lecien print and the yellow/grey something or other.  Total deals!



Then I raided Mum's zipper jar.  Total score.


And Mum had some fabric for me too.  Red stripe cotton and then the blue is ticking.  Nice heavy weight and there is a lot of it.  These were thrift store finds.  Thanks, Mum!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, 70% off! Great deal. I like the thrift store finds too. (And the leaves are gorgeous).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sales! I'm moving to Salmon Arm in December...where is the quilt shop you like in the Okanagan? (Kelowna?)

    ReplyDelete