This week is an exciting week for the Warp and Weft Sewing Society! Esmari has started the ball rolling over at the Warp and Weft Blog. Hop on over and see what Esmari created with her bundle of Mormor and Sylvia from Lotta Jansdotter. And you can enter to win this lovely bunch of fabric with 7 chances starting today!
You can enter a total of 7 times by following the rafflecopter instructions on each participating blogger’s Lotta Jansdotter Challenge post on their day posted!
- Esmari – Warp & Weft: April 21st *Giveaway starts here TODAY!!!
- Sherri – Thread Riding Hood April 22nd
- Carla – My ½ Dozen Daily: April 23rd
- Shannon - The Finished Garment: April 24th
- Cathy – Blueberry Patch: April 25th
- Cynthia – cynthiaf: April 26th
- Lysa – Lysa Flower: April 27th
Winner to be announced: April 28th!
Here is a sneak peak of what I have been creating with my bundle. So fresh and pretty!