Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday...











This just looked so pretty on the ironing board... final pressing before putting it altogether.  I managed to find some fabric that worked for the backing that I think I have had for about 20 years.  It feels good to use something that has been lingering for that long.  








After quilting, I was pinning the binding and I noticed that even the pins I was using coordinated very nicely with the quilt.  And that was a very happy quilting moment. Before you know it, this will be a finished Warp and Weft Sewing Society project!  Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for Work in Progress Wednesday.









8 comments:

  1. I totally love your happy spring colors,and the cute stars. Yeah for stripey binding

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty Cathy. I see some of Aneela's little birdies. She needs our prayers as she has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. So scary......

    ReplyDelete