Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Work in progress... are you feeling blue?


More blue blocks.  Mum's quilt is coming along.  I just threw these down on the "design bed" for their photo op.  I have a lot of playing around to do with them so that there is greater randomness.  It is totally scrappy, and full of bluey-ness.

I still have not received the fabric that I ordered.  I am pouting about that.  Of course the site said that it could take anywhere from 6 days to 6 weeks depending on how customs deals with backlogs.  It's been about 10 days.  I am all about instant gratification though and would really like to order one day and have it the next.  That would be in a perfect world of online fabric buying.  I am trying to deal with the jealousy of seeing fabric purchases arrive in the hands of some of the blog world while I am still waiting.  Crossing my fingers that it will arrive soon!  Happy Groundhog Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment