Saturday, June 2, 2012

Flea Market Finds on a June Saturday


First of all I found this lovely Johnson Brothers platter for the grand sum of 25 cents.  Church garage sales again!  The vintage tea towel, at the thrift store,  in lovely shape was actually more expensive, which seems odd!



I picked up this milk glass bowl at the thrift store.  It is marked Hoosier Glass and has a mold number.  I found that quite interesting as most milk glass that I find is unmarked.  Apparently, after a little Google search, this is often called a berry bowl.  Now you know.  The napkins were at the Church sale and were mine for another 25 cents.


yep, it is true!


These baskets came home with me too.  The smaller one is the perfect size for charm packs.  Quilters can never have too many things like this to store all the stuff in.  Husband is about to start building me a wall of shelves for all my fabric.  Cannot wait!!!!  These baskets will come in handy!!!!



Have a lovely Saturday!  Fresh bread is in the oven.  Yummy!  Linking up with Flea Market Finds!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous flea market finds, fresh bread in the over, gorgeous flowers and himself is set to make you a wall of shelves! You know how to make everyone else green with envy don't you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in the napkins - very nice!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. great buys and mmmmmm I love bread.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the plate--beautiful! I love church sales for the same reason--I wish there were more around here. I'm not sure why they all seem to have such wonderful prices but I'm glad they do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous finds! I love Johnson ware - and the sunflower pattern is so cute!

    ReplyDelete