Saturday, June 9, 2012

Flea Market Finds on a rainy Saturday!



So I found this a few weekends ago at the thrift store.  I was quite taken with it even though I could see it should have a lid.  I like how basket-y it looks.  For $2, I thought it would be fun with flowers in it.  Blah, blah, blah.  Apparently, if it had the lid, it would be something quite special.  I did a little research and now know that the lid should look like a bunch of fruit.  Maybe cherries or assorted fruit.  So now I have a quest to find a lid.  Until then, my wee basket will be happily lidless and we will enjoy it stuffed with flowers.

Linking up with Flea Market Finds and quite possibly Apron Thirft Girl's Thrift Share Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute - I like the its baskety-ness too! Must be a word - the principal used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The search is on. you never no your luck.
    x

    ReplyDelete