Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Work In Progress Wednesday
1) Well! Among other things, I did get all my letters together into words. Now I have to figure out how far apart the lines need to be and of course, attach the words together into phrases. This is total progress!
2) I also finished my Scrappy Stash QAL quilt but I haven't blogged about that yet. Trust me. It is finished!
3) I finished the hand quilting on my Scrappy Swap handmade item journal cover and just have to do a little machine sewing so that the flaps are constructed on the journal cover.
4) And I made more blocks for the another star quilt. Oh yes, I did!
5) I also made these.... Jane Market Bags. They go together so fast!
Linking up with the Needle and Thread Network and Lee at Freshly Pieced for Work in Progress Wednesday!