Sunday, November 23, 2014

Fabric and stuff


I do belong to the best quilt guild (FVMQG) ever.  Truly.  Not at all biased.  We get super involved in the big Creative Stitches Show in Abbotsford each March.  This time around Robert Kaufman is sponsoring a mini quilt challenge.  We need to modern up a traditional block using the super awesome new Kona Cottons and some Architextures by Carolyn Friedlander.  We are very grateful to Robert Kaufman for sponsoring this challenge with free fabric and prizes and now I just have to get busy!

Which brings me to my next point.  Sew Sisters has all the Kona cottons and they have scads of Carolyn Friedlander fabric including her new line Doe.  And it is really lovely.  

Sew Sisters is also gearing up for their Stuff your Stocking Event.  Check it out.  I am off to do just that.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! :)
    It's going to be a lot of fun!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best sponsored contest ever! Look at those pretty fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning! I'm curious about the sew sisters stuff your stocking deal. Have you ever done it before? I wonder what kinds of deals they offer...

    ReplyDelete