Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Gifts!


Our lovely daughter surprised me with this gorgeous calendar for Christmas.  She spent lots of time going through my blog and picking out pictures to reflect the months.  I was blown away.  It is just so lovely and I will be able to re-visit so many quilts and projects each month.  Oh my word.  So darn awesome and clever of her.  She printed one up for my Mum too.  Sweet.  And even better is that I think this may be the start of a trend as she says this is the first edition.

I just love it.  Printed at Vistaprint as an fyi.





6 comments:

  1. Cathy, what a wonderful keepsake and gift from your daughter! So thoughtfuL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how thoughtful; there's alot of work, but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!! What a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gift! Thoughtful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea . . . so very special and unique to you.

    ReplyDelete