Sunday, June 18, 2017

For Aubree Rose


      Name:  For Aubree Rose
Design:  4" squares
Size:  36" by 44"
Fabric: Les Fleurs by Rifle Paper for Cotton and Steel and stashh fabrcs
Quilted: by me with Aurifil 50 wt in white in cross hatch

This one was a finish last weekend.  It is for daughter's dear friend's baby Aubree Rose.  She was born in early June and it seems that Aubree needed a quilt.  Emily went shopping in my fabric stash and pulled some Rifle Paper.  Of course she did because it is that pretty.  I added some pinks and greys to go along with it.  Emily wanted the grey dots for the binding.  Just like that it and it was done.  I have to say that Rifle Paper has beautiful selvages.  Look at them.  I actually kept them and I never keep selvages.  And there it is.  All finished.  Quilted with Aurifil 50wt in white in a cross hatch pattern and a lovely simple backing fabric.  Ready for gifting.  





1 comment:

  1. I love making baby quilts; I have a great nephew & he's on quilt #4; I can't seem to help myself from making them. This baby will look so cute snuggled under these colors. You'll have to get a photo.

    ReplyDelete