Monday, January 10, 2011

Jelly filled part 2

I didn't really like the picture I put up the other day.  Yesterday morning, when the world was winter-wonderlandy, I threw a sheet over the grapevines and tried again.  Much better. I also took a picture of the back-very pink and there is a glimpse of the labels I made from this tutorial.  You can also see a bit of the vintage sheet that I threw over the grapes.  Pink plaid.  How retro!  I also like how I finally have a picture of a quilt without my feet showing.

The snow stuck around and we are supposed to be heading for a cold snap.  I had to run to the store this morning (husband was out of Twinings Earl Grey Tea... CRISIS!) and down the back road to town, I met Mr. Coyote.  He was enjoying a quick jog down the middle of the road in the big woods.  He didn't seem to mind that I was driving down the same road.  Beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment