Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Spy Quilt-Wall Hanging Finish


Here it is!  I finished my I Spy Wall Hanging on the weekend.  It looks pretty cute.  I quilted it with straight lines on either side of the seams with a bright yellow thread and bound it with a vibrant blue cotton.  The hanging measures about 32" x 34" finished and is now happily living in my office on the wall.  Several students have been spying all the little details in the fabrics.  I can say that it is a hit!

What makes this project special is that it was made with the help of some blogging buddies.  Jan-Maree sent me fabric from Australia and I won a giveaway from Riel in New Brunswick.  How much fun is that?

I am going to link up with Fabric Tuesday over at Quilt Story.  Check out the other finishes.  There is a whole lot of cuteness going on!


4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! I love it! just gorgeous! What a lovely feature - you should be so proud to have it in your office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I'm sure the kids love it!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete