Friday, December 27, 2013

Gifted...


I made this Perfectly Quilted tote for my Mum for Christmas.  I gave a sneak peak a little bit ago  but I could not reveal the whole thing.  Apparently she was hoping it would come her way when she spotted it in progress on my blog.  She has a thing for blue and white so I had to be particularly obtuse when saying, oh so casually, that I was making it for a "friend."  He he he.

I have said it before and I will say it again.  This is a great pattern.  And this is the other side.


And the inside...


And this is something my Mum made for me.  A bum warmer for my sewing chair.  Clever isn't she????
I did not realize this was something I needed but it has made my sewing so much warmer.  Who knew????
Thanks MUM!


7 comments:

  1. Lucky Mom, nice Mom! Lucky you, nice you! You two have the same color pallettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great presents, you lucky people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous bag:) I love the patchwork fabrics quilted. It s definitely on my to do list this year, but I have never quilted... any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gifts! Your bag looks very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! I made one a while back. Really nice bag, tho I wish I'd hand stitched on the top facing band as stitching it messed up my quilting lines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that your gifts match! Both are lovely.

    ReplyDelete