Sunday, December 15, 2013

Oh my goodness...


We had our Fraser Valley Modern Quilt guild Christmas meeting last Thursday evening.  It was wonderful as always and many of us were happy in our pajamas!  I won a door prize from Barb.  3 lovely fat quarters and an adorable little wooden box.  Love it!


We also had a handmade ornament swap.  This is what I took home.  Thanks Bonnie!!!!
Cute or what?

I was just reading through the comments on my Sew Mama Sew giveaway.  I was not able to respond to the comments because there were just too many of them!  I wanted to say that I have read every comment and it was soooooo interesting to read where you all are!  From Israel to Bali to Moscow, all over the States and Canada and right back here to next door in Abbotsford.  Thanks so much for entering and for following along.

Now I am off to do some sewing.  Christmas projects still need some work.


4 comments:

  1. Cute ornament and an even cuter box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that wooden box! And the penguin is adorable. I was just saying the other day, when we were preparing to go to my hubby's family for our early Christmas get-together, that we should have planned it to be a pajama party. But alas, it was not to be! I think it was just that I wasn't feeling like getting dressed that day....

    ReplyDelete