Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Progress..


This past weekend, I took care of business.  Bee blocks for That Stash Bee... Katey asked for Rugby Striped blocks in 2 different colour ways to help her out with some boy quilts.  Seriously fun and boy, did they go together fast.  These are already in the mail.  Just today.  Taking care of business!


I also worked on Marcelle but I am waiting for some fabric for the next border.



And I mailed this off to my partner in the Simple and Sweet Swap.  I actually mailed this a few days ago.  It is just so satisfying to check things off the list!



Somehow the list keeps growing.

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced and the Needle and Thread Network.  

8 comments:

  1. Your medallion is fantastic, Cathy! And I know how you feel about projects...they seem to multiply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your medallioam is amazingly beautiful! Love your other projects too!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swap package. Lucky partner. Gorgeous Medallion quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that my list grows while I sleep. Love the rugby stripes - fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos just make me happy, lovely projects, beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. building a medallion type quilt has always been my favourite way to create a quilt and learn new piecing techniques at the same time -- it also helps to sharpen math skills! Love your fabric/colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those rugby stripes are so simple yet perfect! And the medallion quilt is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pretty Marcelle and those rugby stripes are fun! What's that texty print in your swap package? I love it!

    ReplyDelete