Sunday, June 22, 2014

I made a luggage tag... just a small thing


I made a luggage tag.  Oh my goodness.  I am most delighted with it.  It is far from perfect and I would totally tweak the design should I made another one but there it is!  I used this tutorial...  and a few scraps.   It is all in keeping with getting ready for the Sisters, Oregon trip which is coming up in just a few weeks.  It is going to be a total blast!

Anyway... I could not find the clear vinyl I know I have somewhere so I cut a chunk of vinyl out of a zippered bag that some sheets had come in.  Up cycling at it's finest.


And Husband was out taking pictures early this morning... have a look.  Apple tree in black and white.  He just did the lawns yesterday so you  can see the circles left by the mower around the tree.  Looks rather artsy.  Have a super rest of your day.


2 comments: