Monday, March 23, 2015

Just another zippy pouch



I needed a zippy pouch to give as a gift.  The thought was that I gift card could be stuffed inside the pouch.  I have all the little scraps from my Lucky Stars Block of the Month quilt still in a bag so took the scraps and got a little busy.  This one is similar to the pouch I made a bit ago.  I made the corners on this one rounded just for fun.  The back of the pouch is a scrap happy conglomeration but I forgot to take pictures.  Ooops.  Quilted with Aurifil 50 wt in lovely light grey.

I actually think that I should have had the zipper going the other way but what the heck.

I have been very busy taming my scrap boxes.  But more on that tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Love that AMH fabric, but those little scissors on the zipper...awwww...such a great idea and so adorable! I may have to hunt some down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I love making pouches, and just made six from a linen tea towel over the weekend. My local thrift store has 10 cents zippers that are brand new, so i stock up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh pretty! & love how you quilted it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taming your scrap boxes? I didn't think that was possible!

    ReplyDelete