Wednesday, June 10, 2015

How Pillowcases Mulitply


One of our guild members has a husband who is a fire fighter.  He volunteers at a children's burn camp each year and Tracey had this idea to give every child a new pillowcase.  The idea being that these kids have been through an awful lot and wouldn't it be nice to have something like a funky pillowcase to have at camp and take home?  The guild has been making pillowcases.  I couldn't make it to the sew in but last Sunday I thought that I would whip up two pillowcases.  OH MY GOODNESS.  These are so much fun to make!  I made two and then three and then.. four!  I couldn't stop.  That is how pillowcases multiply.This tutorial.  So much fun!

4 comments:

  1. They're so cute!!
    I too did the start with 2 then made 3 then 4, so fun to make. I might make a couple more today if I can. I like the pattern you used with the flange, nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making pillowcases for a good cause! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pillowcases are quick and fun to make. You can't make just one or two or three or four. they really do multiply.

    tushaythreeatyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete