Sunday, January 25, 2015

Ready for binding




Since I am a weekend quilter, my Lucky Stars quilt sat on the floor all week waiting for me.  I put all the blocks together last weekend, spray basted it and then walked away.  My husband said to me yesterday, you might want to get your quilt off the floor before all the company comes next week.  Yep.  Company coming because we are 6 days and counting until our son's wedding.  Woo hoo!

So yesterday I had a bit of a quilting marathon and it is done.  This morning the binding choices were auditioned and picked.  Binding made and attached and all that is left is the hand stitching it down.  I am SOOOOO glad this one is so close to being finished.  Hopefully, I will have a chance to take a photo of it this week but there is a lot of wedding happening and we couldn't be more delighted.

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely reason to be busy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going to be quite busy for awhile. Your quilts looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are going to be quite busy for awhile. Your quilts looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Can't wait to see this one!! And happy wedding week, much love and happiness to you all!

    ReplyDelete