Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just Three for May...

traceyjay quilts

I had three goals for April.

1) I wanted to finish my Farmer's Wife Quilt.  Done!
2)  Finish my Granny Squares quilt.  Done!  I love this quilt!!
3)  Attend my first Modern Quilt Guild Meeting!  Did that!!!

All accomplished!  So happy and I actually made a baby quilt too.  Woo hoo!!!!

What am going to do for May????

1)  Finish my Garden Trellis Quilt
2) Finish the Wedding Quilt
3)  Make something fun just for fun!!!!


The wedding quilt will be the first thing to tackle in a big way.  I have all the blocks that are going to come now.  This project is an interesting one.  I am putting together a bunch of blocks that have all been made by friends and family of the bride.   The quilt will be a memento of this special wedding day and will be displayed at the wedding.  The blocks have all been made by people who do not normally quilt but they have done a really nice job!  I have so many blocks though as the response was sooooooooo great that I could probably make several quilts!

The something fun goal will be to do just that... make something fun without a real plan or an idea.  Maybe some pillows or maybe a bag.  I have a few ideas.   They are just simmering.

I am also going to attend my second modern quilt guild meeting next week!  Yippee!!!!

So there.  That is the plan.  Linking up with Tracey.  Do you have some goals for May???


1 comment:

  1. amazing accomplishments! Those quilts were no small feat. :)

    Can't wait to see all your progress next month, and thank you for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete