Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Fabulous Fraser Valley Modern Quilt Guild!!!!


 Thursday evening was the monthly meeting of the Fraser Valley Modern Quilt Guild.  I love going to quilt guild meetings.  I love show and tell and I love visiting with all the quilty people who are just so darn much fun.  The guild invited Felicity out for a talk and a trunk show!  Seriously.  What fun!  She even brought her two quilts that were at Quilt Con and received honorable mention.  Awesome!

I am the fat quarter swap coordinator and we had two themes going at the meeting.  First of all vintage sheet fat quarters but I some how didn't get a photo of that.  But I did get a picture of what I came home with in the "fabric you love" fat quarter swap/  Check it out.  From the left some froggies (thanks Jenessa), then some Tula Pink (thanks Jean), some Bliss (thanks Darlene) and finally some Sew Mama Sew text print (thanks Amy)!

We always have fabulous door prizes and I walked away with these... Seriously fabulous feeling fabric never mind the snazzy black and yellow prints!  Yum!  Thank you, Bonnie!


Don't forget the giant Creative Stitches show at Tradex in Abbotsford on Friday and Saturday!  Maybe I will see you there.  The Fraser Valley Modern Quilt Guild is having a booth!!!!

3 comments:

  1. The fabric looks delicious! You are one lucky quilter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I could come down for that! I have a club meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I'll be in the valley this week, not sure how long I'm staying but I might have to consider squeezing in the show!

    Love fabrics, by the way.

    ReplyDelete