Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fabric Friday


I ordered some fabric from this Canadian fabric shop, Ella's Cottage.    And these lovelies arrived in the mail the other day.  So much fun!  So what do we have?  Some Simply Colour for Moda in the lovely purples.  Those will be a scrub top for daughter because I think it will be fabulous.  Then some cameras... 2wenty thr3e by Eric and Julie Comstock for Moda, some Comma and finally some PB and J, Basic Grey for Moda.

And it all came in a pretty bundle like a gift of fabric goodness!  Thanks Leigh Ann!


6 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm glad it arrived safely! Thank you for posting about me :) Can't wait to see what projects these end up in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love ALL of those. Fantastic. Off to check out this Canadian shop....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for sharing about the Canadian shop. Must have a look : ) and your gramps ........bless him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great. Don't ya just love squishy mail :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy...I just found your blog through your Road to Fortune blocks but wanted to let you know that I hold a weekly link up for fabric stash additions like this post. it is called Sunday Stash and I would love you to join in - even with this post. Cheers, Fiona

    ReplyDelete