Thursday, January 26, 2012

Farmer's Wife Quilt Along: Week 34!!!!

Block # 100 Weathervane

Block #107 Windblown Square


Here are my blocks for the week.  I made them during my snow days last week so both blocks have a weather theme.  I am just trying to keep life interesting!  Weathervane and Windblown square were both fun to make.  Luckily the weather this week is much more cooperative and I will find some other influence for the block choices!

I have to say that finding fun scraps to make the blocks with is a lot of the fun.

A big shout out to all my Australian followers on Australia Day!  I have a teacher from Australia on staff and she treated us to pavlova and lamingtons in the staff room!

Have a lovely rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! They are so cheery looking. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks and lucky you having an Aussie on staff - I bet she is a bonza sheila! and you can tell her I said that!

    ReplyDelete