Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Okay... so what am I going to do with all the little leftovers?


Just playing with scraps.  These are all the cut-offs from the flying geese in the Swoon blocks.  I have stitched them all together into a mass of half square triangles.  I have been throwing them up on the design wall to play but finally decided to try graph paper to get an idea.  So I think I have a bit of a layout and now I will actually transfer the whole mess onto the design wall and then get them sewn together.  This will be just a small-ish project because these squares are just not that big.  I am going to call this Sawdust or Something From Nothing.

Pop on over to Stitch in Colour to see the progress in the Scrap Attack. It is really amazing what people have been making with their scraps!!!!!  I love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the scraps - going to be a cute little quilt.

    ReplyDelete