Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Stash...

I went for a sewing machine lesson yesterday.  I had not taken the opportunity that the sewing machine shop offered when I bought my new machine and then Christmas happened so I did not get a chance to go until this weekend.  I didn't have many questions but it was still fun.  I really wanted to know about maintenance because I do use my machine a lot!  I learned that it is okay to blow out the fluff with compressed air.  And that is just so much fun!!!!  I also learned a few little tricks that with all the fancy programmable stitches.  Blah, blah, blah.  On the way home, I stopped at my fabulous local quilt shop.


Some lovelies came home with me. I love finding bolt ends.  They are usually buy one and get another one free.  How much fun is that?  So I found some Terrain, some Prospect Park, some Backyard Baby, and some other stuff.  I picked up some of this lovely red floral print which is from Reunion by Sweetwater for Moda.  It is super lovely and goes really nicely with Ruby by Camille just so you know.  I also bagged some scraps.  Like I need more scraps!?  But I couldn't pass them up.  Big chunks of Christmas stuff. I tucked them away for next Christmas.  So there you have it.  Just a little bit of fabric fun.
.
Reunion by Sweetwater for Moday

Fabulous Christmas scrap bag

Backyard Baby

1 comment:

  1. Great stash. Always something to learn about your machine, thanks for sharing the 'ok' to use canned air to clean out fluff. What software do you use to make your header?

    ReplyDelete