Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Design Wall for Work in Progress Wednesday on a Tuesday


It is growing!  This is Black and White TV and is the result of my month in That Stash Bee.  With a few more blocks still to come in, I am pretty pleased with how it is shaping up!  The block is called Depression block and it is super easy and a great scrap buster.

And this one keeps growing.  I knew I would not have any sewing time this past weekend so I made two of these blocks a week ago.  Just to keep on track.  I LOVE where the blocks join together.  So cool!


And there they are all together.  Quite the contrast!  Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for Work in Progress Wednesday.  Can't wait to see what everyone else is up to!



17 comments:

  1. Wow, that must be some design wall you have there, that all these blocks can hang out together! Everything's looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm typically not a black and white girl but I am just loving that quilt! Are all the fabrics from one collection or is it random stashiness?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are just gorgeous! The colourful block, what pattern is it, and where can i find it! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great seeing the blocks come together, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both patterns but I have to say I think the black and white is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - these are looking great.
    I have just posted about the Road to Fortune Block which I have chosen as my Bee block for June. Thanks so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, those are both beautiful! The black and white one is my fave!


    I am stopping by from the WIP hop, hop on by if you can! http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2013/06/wip-wednesday-june-4th-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of your projects, but the B&W one is my favorite! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That B&W is hard to resist. I've never tried a whole quilt in monochromatic but now I'm tempted. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that b&w quilt...that would be a great pattern for one of my nephews.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Love Love both quits..especially the rainbow one...definately may use that for my Simply Solids bee...keep it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your quilts look great! I have been really drawn to b&w and I just purchased my first jelly roll of it on Saturday. I have no clue what I'm going to make out of it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the pattern of the black and white quilt. It really does make the secondary pattern look like the main block. Great name too black and white tv!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colors in your pinwheel quilt!

    ReplyDelete