Sunday, June 30, 2013

Today is the last day... Google Reader is almost toast!

I Spy 4" squares

As some of you might know, Google Reader is shutting down on the 1st of July and as of that date, you will lose the list of blogs you follow. I decided to  use Bloglovin’, but for those of you who don’t or for those of you who have not yet decided, you can easily transfer the list of all the blogs you already follow so you don’t miss out.
Here is how to import all the blogs you follow from Google Reader to Bloglovin’ …Don’t forget to follow me if you like at Blueberry Patch.
We finally are getting summer and the heat is here.  This means lots of sewing because not only am I almost finished at school for the summer (just one more week!) but my sewing room is downstairs and it is just so lovely and cool down there.  I was sewing like a crazy person.  Lots of progress!

5 comments:

  1. So sweet I spy squares. And yes, I just changed to Bloglovin', and still follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I switched awhile back and your blog came with the switch automatically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt is just soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your home sounds like mine, my sewing room is in the basement and its the coolest room in the house, i don't go into the sun much lolol. but we are not complaining here in the lower mainland (surrey) we don't get this very often.
    barbepriceathotmaildotca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also a basement quilter and it's so lovely and cool down there! A stark contrast to Jan/Feb when I can't feel my fingers and I love to use the iron :)

    ReplyDelete