Sunday, June 23, 2013

On the design wall... baby blue


I needed to have another baby boy quilt in the pile of just in case quilts.  I sold a baby boy quilt this past week so I needed to keep up the inventory of finished quilts needing a home.  They currently live in a really large laundry basket.  I decided to keep this one classic with lots of blue.  I used the owl print as the boss fabric and pulled a selection of fabrics then added a few more and cut up a bunch of 4" squares.  I had an idea that I would go simple.


 And I did.  Simple.  Classic. Blue.    Should be finished soon.  What's on your design wall?  Linking up with Judy's Design Wall Monday.


10 comments:

  1. Fun colours! The owls look great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I really like those prints together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the owls and the color choices. What a fun looking quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute fabrics. Yep they definitely say Boy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet quilt this will be! Love the colours and fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's sure to be another very cute baby quilt. I love the mixture of fabrics you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that you went with a grey. Such a non traditional color for the baby quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all those awesome fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all those awesome fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore a simple patchwork quilt and yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete