Friday, November 15, 2013

Quilt mail... the very best kind!









Yesterday my husband teased me while I was still at work that I had quilt mail.  The very best kind!  Two squishy packages were waiting for me and he wouldn't even tell me who they were from.  He told me I had to wait until I got home!  So what did I find?  My Simple and Sweet Scrappy swap package from Anne-Marie!  Seriously drool worthy!!!!  Check it out!  Look at all those lovely Liberty prints she pieced into the needle book!  Total swoon!  And great fat 1/8s too!  Thank you so much, Anne-Marie!



















And then I opened the other package.  Awhile ago I won a a giveaway on Kristel's blog.  Seriously spoiled again!!!!!







An adorable fabric basket and pin cushion loaded up with lots of Liberty again!!!!!  So awesome!  and then she made this darling tree garland bedecked with more Liberty!  OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!  Love it!  So thank you so much,  Kristel. Quilt mail.  Gotta love it!









4 comments: