I am obviously doing something because I keep filling up the waste basket with paper piecing leftovers and fabric sawdust!!!!
1) 3 road to fortune block. I actually have made 5 but I had to sen 2 of them off last month for bee blocks. Considering these take forever to make, I think the one a week plan is a good one! I have to remind myself that I work full time so cannot set expectations too high! However, spring break is coming fast and that means more sewing time!!!!
2) Oh! This one is seriously growing! If you ever need to make a quick quilt, wonky stars do go together fast! Yes, I know these are not modern fabrics. But isn't it just so pink!????? This is a going to be a gift for a dear sweet person who really does love pink! Who am I to argue? Plus I get to use up all those sweet, soft girly-girl fabrics from yester-year! I still have not decided how many blocks I need but I do know that I need more. Hmmm. Good lap size... 10 " blocks... I am thinking at least 42 blocks. Such a great number.
3) I have made a decision about my Madrona Road fabric so that pile of fabric from last week is now a pile of fabric with an actual idea. More on that later.
4) Fat quarter swap mini mug rug thingie for my guild. Done! Full reveal coming.
5) Modern scrappy bits swap and March bee blocks all are in the mail!!! And it is only March 5! High five!!!
So there. That is my story. What about you?
Linking up with the Needle and Thread Network for Canadian bloggers and also with Lee at Freshly Pieced for Work in Progress Wednesday.