Sunday, April 21, 2013

Crafty Cooks Recipe and Recipe Swap Package!



I am such a lucky one!  I received my swap package all the way from Australia.  Pam, who blogs at Threading My Way, sent me the most fabulous apron!  When I saw it in the Flickr group, I so hoped it was coming my way.  I am a little nuts about Flea Market Fancy.  What do I like about this apron?  Everything!  The fabric and the no frills are perfect.  It is reversible!  Yep, more fabulous fabric on the the other side too.  The ties are awesome and long enough to tie in the front.  Stylin'!

Then there were some awesome extras... some lovely Aussie soap in a sweet little FMF drawstring bag and some FMF fabric bits too.  Pam sent a recipe for Zucchini slice which we will have to try when the zucs are taking over the planet this summer.  Thank you so much, Pam!




10 comments:

  1. I think I'd want to bake more often with that lovely apron. Just as a side note, we once had a half acre garden so I put in 27 zucchini plants. Just sayin......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun apron. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very sweet package! I'm getting my first swap package ready to ship this Wednesday, struggling with what to send for extras!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful apron! Lucky you indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so pleased you liked everything, Cathy and that it arrived safe and sound, travelling all the way from the Southern to the Northern hemisphere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely package!!! I always get nervous sending things far away. Actually I have a package heading towards Australia from here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooo - what a FAB swap pkg! How do you start swapping with other bloggers? Teach this newbie!

    ReplyDelete