Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What about those works in progress?

Madrona Road Baby... almost finished!
Since I am a weekend quilter during the school year, I had some catching up to do this past weekend.  I was able to crank out the Lucky Stars April block... Black hole.  These are starting to look snazzy together.


I also stitched the Madrona Road Baby triangle fest together, sandwiched and quilted.  I even got it bound but I have not taken a picture of the finished quilt yet.  Maybe I can sneak out in between rain showers today. Don't look too close.  This was my first attempt at triangles and my points need work.  Just saying.

Bee blocks for That Stash Bee... done and mailed.  And my Crafty Cooks Apron Swap package is in the mail!

Road to Fortune quilt is on track and growing.  Not bad for this weekend quilter.  Linking up with the Needle and Thread Network and Lee at Freshly Pieced.



16 comments:

  1. Just turned on the hockey game and opened up my iPad .you do amazing work on the weekends. Is that the beginning of the Marcelle medallion?you beat me to it ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours with all the triangles and no, I didn't look too closely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The star block is gorgeous! It looks 3-D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Lucky Stars block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I can't see the points when I take off my glasses, so they are quite fine! Still loving those colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Lucky star! I'm doing that BOM too. Isn't it FUN?! Your black hole star is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the block. I now feel guilty I have not done mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout of Lucky Stars! I did the other one, but might have to do this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snazzy is right! Triangles are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that star/ black hole!
    Esther
    ipatchandquilt DOT wordpress DOT com
    esthersipatchandquilt AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really excited to see your Madrona quilt finished… Lovely Bee block!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks great-I love the swoon quilt in your blog banner too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great binding choice! That quilt is beautiful, but I love a nice triangle quilt. And the lucky stars block is very cool! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete