Monday, April 1, 2013

Fresh Sewing Day!

1. Miss Maggie Bunny, 2. Lucky Stars BOM, 3. I Spy 224, 4. Flea Market Fancy Featherweight Cozy, 5. Bee Blocks, 6. Fat Quarter Mini for guild

Here are a few of the things that kept me busy this past month.  March flew by.  Not sure where it went.  But I know that I still have much to do in April.  Nothing like the start of a month to set some goals.  In March I set myself some goals that are all done!  I forgot to actually link up with Tracey for the Just Three linky so maybe that will be a goal for April!



1.  March bee blocks for That Stash Bee.2.  Finish the pink wonky star shabby chic gift quilt  Finished but not yet revealed!3.  At least 4 more Road to Fortune blocks.  I think I have 7 now!  Yay!  I started the month with 2!!!
Just Three Goals for April...
1.  April Bee Blocks for That Stash Bee2.  Make a baby quilt for a friend of clever son and his lovely girlfriend3.  Finish my Madrona Road challenge quilt which is now officially on the design wall.
Linking up with Lily for Fresh Sewing Day and with Tracey for Just Three.

11 comments:

  1. Your makes are wonderful! And I LOVE Miss Maggie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mosaic is very springy. Love miss Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects! All of them so very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours in your lucky stars - everything is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! So much fun! I love your lucky stars blocks. So much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's just something about the Fat qt quilt that I really like. It really makes me happy - almost giggling happy. Very nice work on all your projects - that's a lot you accomplished in March!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects! I especially like the blocks that you made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your color choices for your projects!! You did soooo much! I only had time to make two pillow covers...how bad of me!! lol

    ReplyDelete