Sunday, March 13, 2011

Almost done...

I was INCREDIBLY productive today.  My sewing machine did not squeak once.  Fingers crossed that the demon bird chirp has finally been subdued.  I have the new couch quilt ready to hand sew binding.  That will get done tonight in front of the TV.  Husband picked out the binding fabric.  I pulled several choices from my stash.  He always picks just the right one.  A solid green called...  I don't know what.



And I made great progress on the retro print log cabin blocks but I will keep that for tomorrow.  Mum kept me company and was weaving on her Inkle loom.  Have loom will travel.  


Today while enjoying breakfast and coffee, I noticed the first robins!!!!!  Nice to see them on the same day that the first tiny daffodil opened.  It poured rain all day.  Mum and I took Webster for a walk about the farm.   The rhubarb is starting to wake up.  Daughter will be excited to hear about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment