Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Back at home and tired!




Well, crawled in the door last night in the wee hours.  San Francisco was awesome and it was a truly amazing conference.  And I did find time to visit one fabric store.  Just one.  But it was the famous Britex Fabrics right near Union Square.  It was sooooo exciting!  4 floors of fabric and not just any fabric.  Nope. I had my hands on Liberty of London cottons.  But that was it.  I just touched them and mentally drooled.  $49 a yard.  Yoiks.  Lovely to look at and to covet but wow!  That's a lot of $$$$.  I did find some lovely Kona cottons.

from the bottom that is Ash, Bahama Blue, Spring (I think...) and Honeydew Melon



 And a lovely remnant of gorgeous blue cotton that is almost silky in it's softness.  And they have such a way of wrapping their remnants.

 Incredible service and oh... I also found some perle cottons.  Just so darn pretty.

Even the bag is lovely.

And they gave me some postcards just because...

But I am so glad to be home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment