Thursday, March 24, 2011

quilty mail happiness

I just love getting quilt-ish mail.  And yesterday was no exception.  I had placed an order from the Quilted Castle and it arrived!  It takes about 2 weeks.  I find the customer service is awesome and they often have great sales and bolt ends.  So every lovely thing was on sale.  Some of this is for a table runner for a friend.  And some of it is just because.

From top to bottom we have...

Leanika Brown floral by Dena Designers for Free Spirit
Hunky Dory Vines Blue Sky by Chez Moi for Moda
Nicey Jane Olive welcome road
Hushabye-brown owl stripe
Charm Bracelet by Windham Fabrics
Blush by Basic Grey for Moda Chocolate Cherish
and Essence Cherish  (in 2 pieces because that is what they had left)

Happiness!  And I have scheduled this post to land as I am in SAN FRANCISCO!!!!  Hopefully I can get to Britex Fabrics.  Apparently it has 4 floors of fabric amazingness.

1 comment:

  1. nice fabric! wow that ships out fast, most my orders from other stores in the US take 3-4 weeks. I will have to try this store:)

    ReplyDelete