Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday in the rain!!!!

Oh Man!  It is really raining today.  I have to go back to school in a jiffy for parent-teacher conferences but I wanted to take a minute to share what Mum was up to, while I was quilting this weekend.  She doesn't just sit around.  Nope.  Not my Mum.  She is all about the have loom will travel idea.


Here she is weaving away on her Inkle loom.  I think that is how it is spelled.  She is cranking out some bookmarks for her weaving guild.  Something about give aways for a big gathering.


I was sharing my big table with her.  And before she started the bookmarks, she finished this length that will make a perfect handle for a bag from fabric that I picked up at the thrift store the other weekend.  She is just too darned clever.  Perfect colour match or what?  Now I just have to make the bag!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is really cool. i will never understand people who don't have a creative hobby of any sort - love your mum's weaving! Now get started on that bag you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete