Friday, March 25, 2011

another bag... why not?


Husband said another bag?  Ya, why not????  I said what do you think?  He said it has flowers and it looks girly.  So there you have it.  A flowery, girly bag made from this tutorial with a few tweaks...  Namely, I did not use purchased handles.  I did not feel like driving 20 minutes to the next town to look for bag handles so I made them.  I must admit that purchased handles would have dressed it up but I still think it is fun.  It was such a bright day when I took these pictures so the lovely fabric is a tad washed out.  And I hope to throw camera, book and sunglasses in this bag and stomp around San Francisco.  I am quite sure there is room in for some purchased fabric!!!!

And I used some home decor weight fabric from my fabulous local quilt shop.  And I have enough left to make something else.  Maybe a tool belt for Husband!?

No comments:

Post a Comment