Saturday, January 11, 2014

De-stash!


We had a grand de-stash at our Fraser Valley Modern Quilt Guild meeting on Thursday.  I took copious quantities of assorted crafty stuff to share and came home with a conservative pile of goodies.  I added much to my purple stash, added some other fabrics and a boat load of a really lovely home decor weight fabric.

I also came away with a fair collection of I Spy fabrics including some hockey prints.  I did not have any hockey prints!  And I was ever so well behaved this morning because I actually chopped up all the smaller pieces into 4" squares right away!


Cynthia shared some of the BOLT of vintage home decor weight fabric with me that she found on a thrifty adventure and Steam Trunk Cathy shared this crazy vegetable fabric and some Joe Boxer "Good to the Core" apple fabric with me.  It will probably become a picnic table cloth at some point.


I also won a charm pack!  Yahoo!  I have been on quite the winning steak of late.


Evidence of my good behaviour and good scrap management.


2 comments: