Thursday, January 30, 2014

I finished this a bit ago...


  Quilt stats

Name:  I Spy Another One
Design:  224-4" squares with 4" border
Size:  62" by 70"
Fabric: I Spy Scraps and stash fabrics
Quilted: by me with Aurifil 50 wt in white


I made another I Spy quilt over the Christmas holidays but I haven't shared a picture yet.  This is the third I Spy quilt that I have made in this style.  And this one is a donation quilt for my school's fun fair later this spring.  I hope they will raise a whole bunch of money with it!

I am getting smarter with each I Spy quilt I have made.  This time I cut a lot of fabric so I have a big supply of 4" squares of I Spy prints all ready to go for the next occasion.

I used a classic black and white stripe binding because I just love the look.  Doesn't it look like a whole pile of fun all rolled up like that?

This is quilted in a grid 1/4" from each seam line in Aurifil 50 wt in white.  The backing is a combination of 2 novelty prints from my stash.

Linking up with Amanda Jean for Finish it Up Friday!







10 comments: