Well. On the weekend I started to make lemonade. I was trying to make the best of a bad situation. I mentioned the other day that in attempting to make blocks for my January That Stash Bee, many of us struggled with the template. Insert gnashing of teeth and general frustration. I ended up with 2 and half supersize blocks along with the two that I sent off to my bee mate. Even with a lot of fiddling and printing, my blocks turned out a bit on the small size. The colours are gorgeous and the blocks were so lovely even as supersized blocks that I decided to make lemonade from my lemons. I finished the third large block and added a whole bunch of Kona Ash and make a baby quilt.
And it feels good. All quilted up in a lovely light pink Aurifil 40 wt. I auditioned several fabrics for binding before settling on Kona Pomegranate. Now that is a lovely intense pink.
Linking up with Lee for Work in Progress Wednesday!